1 February 2014

Copycat Saturday: Peach Half Moons.

Hi lovelies. How are you all? I have had the longest week ever, it has gone so slow! So I am glad it's time for a rest. Also this is my 100th post, I don't believe I have posted so many already.

It's the weekend! So that means it's time for Copycat Saturday. This week I was inspired by this pin, as often is the case with pinterest it doesn't link back to the original creator.. but judging by the watermark I think they originated from this blog, however I cannot find the original post. 


For more pictures and full details on this manicure click below.
This is a pretty simple design for me, but I thought it was really pretty.


I didn't have a colour like the original manicure so I decided to go for Zoya - Cassi.


On my ring finger I painted the shape of my half moon first and then filled in the rest of my nail.


I secured my rhinestones with topcoat. I was having an issue with my topcoat going wrinkly on my ring finger, I have no idea why!


So despite these being really simple, I still enjoyed wearing them. Plus they took about a fifth of the time of my normal manicures, which is always a bonus.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com