8 February 2014

Copycat Saturday: Black and White Triangle Print

Hi lovelies. It's the weekend! I have just finished work so I am going to relax for the afternoon before going out for a meal this evening :).

Today I have another Copycat Saturday manicure to show you. This week I recreated this pin which was by Pshiiit but the pin doesn't refer back to the correct post. I have been going from the bottom of my inspiration board for these posts and it seems I wasn't very careful with what I was pinning when I first got pinterest.. quite a few of them don't link back to the creator properly, but I shall try my best to credit the correct people.


For more pictures and more details click below.

I only used two polishes for this; W7 - Black and Barry M - Matt White.


I did all the details using a striping brush and some dotting tools.


That's all there was to it really, simples!


My hands look an odd colour in these photos!


So overall I was really pleased with the outcome of this. It isn't often that I wear black and white, I tend to gravitate towards colours but I liked this more than I thought I would. As usual with Pshiiit, the design is really cool.

What do you guys think? Do you like monochrome manis?

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com