18 February 2014

February Tri Polish Challenge: Brown, Pink and Grey.

Hi everyone. How are you all? I am enjoying having the afternoon to myself again :).

It's Tuesday which means Tri Polish Challenge. I didn't do this last week because of the Valentines challenge I was doing, but I was glad to get back to the challenge this week. February's colours are brown, pink and grey.


To see what I came up with read on after the jump.



I started with my grey base which is Rimmel - Little Bo Peep.


I then did an ikat design using Barry M - Matt White, Mac - Silly and Nail Pop - Tuxedo.


I did the pattern using a detail brush.


I wasn't blown away by this design, it is okay but I don't love it. I would possibly prefer it with different colours, but that would defeat the point of the Tri Polish Challenge!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com