9 February 2014

Pick A Polish: Sally Hansen - Cinnasnap.

Hi loves. How are you all? I am feeling rather delicate this morning after a good night out last night, I haven't been out for a while so it made a nice change :).

I'm here with Pick A Polish a day early, since I am taking part in a Valentines nail art challenge next week. Today it is the turn of Sally Hansen - Cinnasnap.


To read on please click below.


Sally Hansen - Cinnasnap is a deep red cream polish with brown undertones, it is a bit lighter in real life than in this photo. It's not the most unique colour, but this colour is definitely a staple that every nail addict needs in their stash. The formula is good, I used two coats. I am not a fan of the brush however, I find it way too wide and stumpy and tend to end up painting half my finger as well as my nails with this one. The fact that it stained my skin a fair bit which made clean up a pain didn't help its cause either.

Now for the nail art..


I really struggled to think of what to do for my nail art.. but this is what I finally settled on.


Over Cinnasnap I freehanded on the crosses using Barry M - Matt White (I wish I had done this with tape to make it neater).


Once that was completely dry I used Chalkboard Nails' distressed technique using Cinnasnap again. I didn't have to be neat with this as if I went over the edge of the white it would just blend in, bonus!


I'm still not 100% sure on these, I think they stayed on for about an hour before I took them off and did something else (although that isn't a rare occurrence to be fair).  But I didn't love them.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com