4 February 2014

February Tri Polish Challenge: Brown, Pink and Grey.

Hello lovelies. How are you all? Another morning post from me today, it feels strange that I'm being a bit organised!

I'm back with the first instalment of the Tri Polish Challenge for February, this month the three colours are brown, pink and grey. When I first saw these I wondered whether I would be able to make them work together, they sounded like an odd combination.. but so far I think I have done okay.


The three colours I chose today are China Glaze - Ingrid, Barielle - U-Concrete-Me and OPI - Suzi's Hungary Again.

To see what I did this week click below.

I was trying to go for camo.. but it kinda looks like animal print too. So you can just decide which this should be for yourself lol.


I started with a white base on all my nails.


Then, using a striping brush, I painted on random shapes of each colour.


That's all there was to it.. nothing complicated.


I was happy with how these came out. They don't look totally like camo, but I still kinda like the pattern. I even got a compliment from my boss on these ones.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com