15 February 2014

Copycat Saturday: Red and Gold Hearts.

Hi everyone.

I have the first of two posts for you today, up first is this week's Copycat Saturday. I was still feeling in the Valentines spirit after the Week of Love Challenge so I decided to recreate this design which is by esnail


For full details please click below.



I started with a base of OPI - Lost On Lombard on my thumb, middle and little finger. My index and ring fingers are Cirque - Helios.


Over Helios I painted some hearts using Lost On Lombard again and outlined them with W7 - Black.


On the rest of my fingers I added some gold studs, secured with topcoat.


I was pretty happy with these, apart from my ring finger.. I kinda failed at spacing my hearts nicely. Helios is such a pretty glitter, I think I covered it too much! 

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com