12 February 2014

Week Of Love Valentines Nail Art Challenge - Roses

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. I nearly forgot to post this today, I got carried away swatching and suddenly remembered I hadn't published this.. but luckily I remembered :).

We are half way through the Week Of Love and today's theme is roses. I haven't done a rose manicure in ages so I was really excited to have another go at them. 


To see what I came up with read on after the jump.



I started with a base of OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble on all my nails.


I then added two red blobs to each nail (roughly in a rose shape) using OPI - Innie Minnie Mighty Bow.


Then I added the lines within the rose for the petals using Sally Hansen - Cinnasnap.


Finally I painted my leaves using Rimmel - Camouflage


I really really loved these, most of my previous rose attempts haven't come out great but I think this is my best attempt yet. I felt that these were classy and elegant and I didn't want to take them off!

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. *bows to the queen of roses* I wouldn't want to take those off either, they look GORGEOUS! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Soft and delicate! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com