13 February 2014

Week Of Love Valentines Challenge - Hearts.

Hello loves. How are you all? A bit of a late post from me today since I have been super busy.

Its day four of the Week Of Love and today's theme is hearts. I took to the internet to search for inspiration for this design and came across this picture which I thought was rather cute.


To see what I came up with read on after the jump.

I decided to use a few of the different hearts in the design to make a mix and match manicure.


I switched the colours round from my inspiration.. my red base is China Glaze - Hey Sailor.


I freehanded all my hearts using Barry M - Matt White.


My favourite was my thumb.



I quite liked these, I thought they were pretty cute and definitely remind me of Valentines Day.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. My favourite is your thumb too. You certainly captured the fun-ness of that picture in your nails :) the hearts are all so neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and I love how your thumb turned out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and pretty! I love the heart on the ring finger :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com