10 February 2014

Week Of Love Valentines Nail Art Challenge - Candy Heart Sayings.

Hello everyone. How are you all? I am glad to be home this evening, I don't like Mondays!

This week I am taking part in the Week Of Love Valentines Nail Art Challenge, so everyday until Friday I shall be posting Valentines themed manicures. I'm really excited to show you what I have come up with.


The first theme is Candy Heart Sayings. Click below to see what I came up with.
This was the theme I was least inspired by, so I just decided to paint some Love Heart sweets. I'm not sure if there are different versions in different countries, but in the UK this is what they are like.


First I painted all my nails white using Barry M - Matt White.


I then painted on the circles using Miners - Marshmallow (thumb), Avon - Lemon Sugar (index finger), Models Own - Apple Pie (middle finger), Essie - Under Where? (ring finger) and an unnamed Color Club on my little finger.


Then using China Glaze - Life Is Rosy I painted an outline of a heart within each circle and then wrote my message.


Writing that small is really tricky!


I wasn't totally sold on these, but that is probably just me being a perfectionist as I got a lot of compliments whilst wearing these from random strangers lol. People recognised what they were supposed to be which was a bonus!

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.



6 comments:

  1. I love how you've done these! I like the circle and then the outline of the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when people can figure out what they are, you should do happy dances in your head :) I always am so hard on my looks but then when someone can tell what it is without me explaining it, I usually stop worrying. You did GREAT on these! I think they are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes I am the same, if someone knows what they are it puts my mind at rest a bit :). Thank you lovely.

      Delete
  3. We are our own worst critics. I think these are cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com