3 February 2014

Pick A Polish: Picture Polish - Shy Violet.

Hello my loves. Happy Monday. I'm on a late shift today so I have decided to do a morning post for you, so I don't have to rush it when I get home from work.

I am back today with this week's Pick A Polish, this week I chose piCture pOlish - Shy Violet. This is a brand I love, but I only own a few polishes by them.. I think that may possibly change in the future!


Read on after the jump.
This one is called Shy Violet, and it is gorgeous!


piCture pOlish - Shy Violet is a purple jelly base with tiny white shards of glitter.. I have read other peoples reviews of this and a lot of them say this is a holo. I definitely didn't feel it was holo, if anything in my opinion they were kinda matte even in direct lighting. Maybe this was just my bottle, but regardless I still love the finished product. My photos show four coats, it was quite sheer. However the formula was awesome and was soo smooth.


Onto the nail art...


I wanted something simple that would compliment Shy Violet and not over power it, so I went for a ruffian.


For my ruffian I used OPI - This Gown Needs A Crown which I painted on with a detail brush.


I don't believe I have never done a ruffian before, what a weirdo!


I really love this polish, it is such a beautiful colour and has a wonderful formula. I am glad I kept the nail art simple so the beauty of Shy Violet could shine through!

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com