22 February 2014

Copycat Saturday: Blue Floral Manicure

Hello everyone. How are you all? I'm trying to catch up on blog posts today, what with my new job and everything that I've had going on lately my nails have taken a bit of a back seat.. but I am determined to keep up with my current posting schedule!

So for this week's Copycat Saturday post I decided to recreate this design by Raggio Di Luna Nails. If you don't already follow this girl, go check her out she does some flawless nail art!


For more details on this manicure read on after the jump.


I fell in love with this design as soon as I saw it, I am so glad I got round to recreating it.


I started with a base of OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble on all my nails.


I freehanded the flowers using the lighter blue and then added the darker blue into the middle. Both the blues are Unnamed Color Clubs.


To finish off I outlined the flowers and added some detail using W7 - Black and added the dots using Barry M - Matt White.


I was so happy with these, I love how the blue flowers pop against the soft base. These took me a while to paint but were definitely worth the effort in my opinion!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.




4 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com