27 February 2014

Delush Polish XO Trio Swatches (plus a little extra).

Hi lovelies. How is everyone this evening? I have my favourite dinner in the oven at the moment which I am looking forward to after this post, yum yum!

Today I have some swatches to show you of my new purchases from Delush Polish. This was my first experience with Delush, I have been trying out lots of different indie brands lately and Delush Polish is my latest one. When I saw swatches of these polishes on The Crumpet I knew I had to have them!


To see my swatches read on after the jump.


Up first is Delush Polish - Make Me Blush.


Make Me Blush is a soft pink cream with a subtle golden shimmer. This is 3 coats with topcoat, but you could probably get away with 2. It is a little bit thick, but self levels well so it's easy to get a smooth finish. This is a really gorgeous, delicate shade. I love the shimmer but it is so hard to capture on camera. 


Next we have Delush Polish - Je Ne Sais Quoi.


Je Ne Sais Quoi is an off white crelly base with pink, blue and white glitters. This is 2 coats with topcoat. The formula was really smooth, the glitters didn't clump at all. I did have to fish for the larger glitters. I don't own many glitters like this so this is a welcome addition to my stash.


The last of the trio is Delush Polish - Love Me Lights Out.


Love Me Lights Out is another off white crelly base, this time with green, purple and gold glitters and a smattering of pink stars. This is 3 coats with topcoat. The formula on this one was also smooth and easy to apply. I didn't have to fish for glitters on this one, but the larger ones did clump slightly so I had to move them around once on the nail. This one is so fun! I'm not usually a fan of odd shaped glitters, but I think this one is done tastefully.


Now before I move onto the last polish I just want to address the amazing customer service I received. I had an issue with my payment (which was Paypal's fault - if only their customer service was as good!) so I emailed Adrianna and she resolved my issue immediately without causing me any hassle. To top it off she sent me a mini polish with my order.. she totally didn't need to do this, but I think it just demonstrates how much she values her customers. One very happy customer here!


So the mini polish she sent me is called Delush Polish - Careless Whisper.


Careless Whisper is a shimmery blue base with gold, green, bronze and silver holo glitters. This is 2 coats with topcoat. The formula was perfection, the glitter distributed evenly and application was smoooth. I don't think I would have picked this for myself, but I really love it so I am glad that Adrianna sent it to me. 


So my first experience with Delush Polish has been a very good one, the polishes are all gorgeous.. I'm not sure I can pick a favourite. Also good customer service goes down very well with me, I am the kind of person who won't use someone's products if I don't like their service.. even if I love the product :P. So top marks from me, I will definitely be back for more!

Which ones are your favourites?

Thanks for looking.



4 comments:

  1. These are such pretty swatches. The polishes all look gorgeous - I'm going to have to pick some up! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :). I'd definitely recommend them!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for a fabulous review Vicky! So happy to read that you loved your first experience with Delush <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for all your help.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com