6 February 2014

Inspired By A Vase.

Hello everyone. Are you all having a good day? I am having a nice relaxing day off work :).

I was recently browsing Pinterest and came across a picture of a really interesting vase. I loved the shape and design so decided to do a version of it on my nails. I thought I had pinned the picture, but clearly not and now I can't find it.. I swear I am the most forgetful person ever!

Also I had a mad moment and chopped my nails off, I'm not sure if I prefer them a bit shorter or not.


For more details on this manicure click below.
I started with a base of Barry M - Lychee on all my nails.


I then painted on the blue shape (this is the shape that the vase was) using Barielle - Surfs Up.


I added the dots with a dotting tool using Barry M - Lychee again.


Finally I added the lines using Revlon - Fall Mood.


I was pretty happy with these, I thought they looked quite cool. You will have to take my word that they look like the vase I used as inspiration!

What do you think of these? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com