27 January 2014

Pick A Polish: Wingdust - Space Cadet

Hi loves. I hope you have all had a good Monday. It's a late post for me today, I got stuck on the phone after my shift so have only just managed to sit down to post this.

It's time for Pick A Polish again, this week we have an indie; Wingdust - Space Cadet.


Click below for swatches and some nail art.

If I remember correctly I think this was the first ever indie I bought.. and this is only the second time I have used it. I have issues.


Space Cadet is a black jelly polish filled with holo sparkle and some larger holo glitters thrown in the mix. I believe I used 3 coats.. I usually write it down but I didn't for this polish for some reason, so I can't swear by that. However I can remember that the formula was good, a tad on the thick side but not in a bad way. 


Here's a close up for you which shows the holo a bit better. Isn't it pretty?!

Onto the nail art..


I wanted something that would compliment my base colour, and not overpower it as its so pretty on its own.. and since it reminds me of the night sky I went for shooting stars :).


The silver is OPI - This Gown Needs A Crown.


I freehanded the whole design with a detail brush.


I was pretty pleased with these, but I think that is mainly due to the fact I just like Space Cadet so much. I can't believe I have not worn it more. 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com