16 January 2014

Abstract Floral Print.

Hi everyone. How was your day? Mine was busy and I still have lots to do, I'm glad I wrote this post up in advance!

Today I have another random manicure to show you all. I saw a top whilst I was out with a print like this on, so I decided to put it on my nails. I'm not sure if it is meant to be, but it reminds me of flowers, so that is what I am going with.


For full details on this manicure click below.

My base colour is Sally Hansen - Without A Stitch.


I added the petals and leaves using a small nail art brush. The pinks are OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama and OPI - Suzi's Hungary Again.


The green is Barry M - Watermelon.


That is all there was to it. I was pretty impressed with these, they were easy to do but I think they look more complicated than they actually were. 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com