20 January 2014

Pick A Polish: China Glaze - Life Is Rosy.

Hello lovelies. How are you all? I have had a looong day today and I am glad its over.

It's time for Pick A Polish. This week I chose China Glaze - Life Is Rosy... another pink! I do have a lot of pinks, but I feel like random.org is biased towards the pinks in my stash.. I'm sure I will eventually run out of them and show you some different colours I own.


I am starting to run out of pink nail art ideas though lol.

Click below to see what I did with this polish.


Life Is Rosy is a dusty rose pink cream. It was almost a one coater but on some nails I needed two coats. Application was a breeze, it has a good formula. This is a lovely, feminine colour but is a tad lighter in real life.

Lets see what nail art I created..


I was having issues with glare when taking these photos, so apologies for that. I was feeling rather uninspired whilst doing these, so I just went for this funny loopy pattern.


Using Rimmel - Black Cab I freehanded my loopy things with a details brush.


I then added the highlights and dots using Barry M - Moon Dust. I love that colour next to Life Is Rosy.


I wasn't so sure about these, but my boyfriend really liked them and I did receive a few compliments whilst wearing them.. so they can't be as bad as I think. I think I was just frustrated that my loops aren't even!

What do you think about these? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com