6 January 2014

Pick A Polish: Essie - Neo Whimsical

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well, I'm in a surprisingly good mood for a Monday!

So for this week's Pick A Polish manicure Essie - Neo Whimsical was chosen.


For a swatch and some nail art click below.

 I have only used this polish once or twice before, so its still fairly new to me.


Neo Whimsical is a dusty, light pinkish/purple colour. The swatch above shows 3 coats without topcoat. Application was easy, I had no issues there. It was almost good in two coats but I added a third just to even out a few patches.

Onto the nail art..


I decided to go with some stripy french tips.


I freehanded on a normal white french tip using Color Club - White.


I painted on the black stripes using a detail brush and W7 - Black.


I enjoyed wearing these, I think they are a pretty cool twist on a french manicure.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com