25 January 2014

Copycat Saturday: Gradient Triangles

Hi everyone. I hope you are all having a good Saturday :). Mine has been spent working and then getting my car fixed because it broke down, stupid car!

I am back today to show you this week's Copycat Saturday design. This week I recreated this design by Pshiiit. I really struggled with this design, I re-did it a few times but just couldn't seem to get it right! I am probably being a bit over critical of myself but this manicure just frustrated me :P. Anyway, enough of me moaning..



For full details on this manicure click below.



I started by doing a gradient on all my nails using Leighton Denny - Blue Lagoon and OPI - Pinking Of You.



I then used a striping brush to draw on my triangles with Barry M - Matt White.



Then on my thumb and ring finger I added the black outlines.



Like I said earlier, I wasn't totally happy with these. You can hardly see my gradient and I feel it just looks a bit sloppy. But it is good to try something a bit different at times, even if it doesn't always work out.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com