2 January 2014

Gold Chain V-Gaps

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. I am feeling super tired today since my body didn't want to let me sleep last night, I think I will be having an early night tonight. 

I have another random manicure for you today. I felt like wearing something a bit more classy (in my opinion anyway) on my nails, I think with all the crazy Christmas nails I had been doing I needed a bit of a palette cleanser. So this is what I came up with..


For full details on this manicure click below.

After an extra coat of base coat I painted the outline of my V-gaps using OPI - I Saw, You Saw, We Saw, Warsaw and filled in the remainder of my nail.


In the gaps I added teeny little oval shapes using a detail brush and Nicole by OPI - The Next CEO


The gold bits remind me of chain-mail.


I was pleased with these, I got quite a few compliments whilst wearing them. I don't wear really dark colours like this too often so it makes a nice change.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely mani, I really like this! Love the blue base, its so rich and opulent in colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it is a lovely colour isn't it.

      Delete
  2. what a classy lovely mani I love this with the tiny oval shapes the gold and blue work well together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look gorgeous, I love the blue base combined with the metallic rings!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com