21 January 2014

January Tri Polish Challenge: Red, Yellow and Orange

Hi everyone. I hope everyone's week is going well so far. I have a day off tomorrow which I am looking forward to (as always).

Today I am back with the third instalment of the January theme for the Tri Polish Challenge. I have really enjoyed participating in this challenge so far.


I went with the same three colours as the other two designs as I did, so I may just stick with these 3 for the whole month. The red is China Glaze - Hey Sailor, the orange is Essie - Fear or Desire and the yellow is Nicole by OPI - Hit The Lights.

My design is sort of reminiscent of fireworks, but I want to call them starburst nails cos I like the sound of it.


I started off by painting all my nails white.


Then using a striping brush I painted lines of each colour coming out from the middle of my nail.


I thought the middle bit looked messy, so I covered it up with a dot of Color Club - White.


I didn't mind these, they definitely aren't my favourite design that I have done, but they are okay. I have big plans for next weeks design, if I get it right it could be awesome so stay tuned to see if I mess it up or not lol.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

13 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com