14 November 2013

Rockstar Studs

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. Its almost the weekend, one more day to go!

Today I have a design to show you which I copied from Galorious here, so all credit to her for the idea. As soon as I saw this mani I dropped everything and had to put it on my nails immediately, I loved it that much! The original design used gold studs, but I didn't have any gold squares, so I had to make do with silver.


I started with a base of W7 - Black on my thumb, OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble on my index finger and pinky and OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours on my middle and ring finger.


On my thumb I freehanded the diamond with OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours, once this was dry I added the studs on with topcoat.



On my index finger and pinky I added the french tip using W7 - Black. I freehanded the half moon with OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours and added the studs round it with topcoat again.


On my middle and ring finger I freehanded the diamond using W7 - Black and secured the studs with topcoat.


I really enjoyed wearing these, its a bit more edgy than what I usually go for but its nice to change things up once in a while. 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. wow thankyou! youve made them look awesome on your nails! the silver studs look amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely :) it was a great design so I had to copy it right away. I think I personally preferred your gold ones to be honest :)

      Delete
  2. Wicked nails :) I have silver studs but yet to use them lol. New follower too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and for the follow too :). I love studs, you should definitely give them a try.

      Delete
  3. These look amazing! I love the contrast between bright red and black, and the silver studs look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com