28 November 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer - Blue Daiquiri Swatches

Hello lovelies. How are you all? It's my birthday today, I'm no longer a teenager. I'm not sure I like it, I feel like I should act like a proper adult now (although I'm not sure that will ever happen!).

Recently I was browsing Rainbow Connection (which is a very dangerous pass time for my bank account) and whilst I was drooling over lots and lots of polishes, I managed to restrain myself and just buy one. Since its so pretty, I decided to share it with you today.


The polish in question is Liquid Sky Lacquer - Blue Daiquiri


Blue Daiquiri is a thermal polish. Above it is in it's cold state which is quite a light shimmery blue. This is what it looked like on me most of the time.


In its warm state it is a soft minty green colour. I did have to run my hands under warm water for quite a while to get it this colour. 


This is it transitioning, you can just about see it at the tips. I did find that I didn't get much of a transition, it would get to this point and then just go straight back to the cold colour.

I did really like this polish, it is really pretty. However I can't help but be a bit disappointed that it took so much effort to make it change colour! I have looked up reviews from other people, and no one else seemed to have this problem. So I think it may just be the fact that I always seem to have consistently cold hands (people do quite often tell me that). Besides all this, it really was a great quality polish so I would definitely purchase more from Liquid Sky Lacquer.

Have you tried anything from this brand? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com