11 November 2013

Pick A Polish: Avon - Rose Quartz

Hello lovelies. 

Today I have this weeks instalment of Pick A Polish, this week was the turn of Avon - Rose Quartz. This is a pretty old polish in my collection and I haven't used it for ages. To be honest I don't love it, which is probably why I haven't used it in so long.


I think the reason I have used a fair bit out of the bottle is because it needs so many coats!


I used 4 coats for this swatch, it was very sheer. In real life I still had some visible nail line, but you can't really see this in the photos. It is a pretty colour however, and has a nice shimmer when the light hits it. 

Onto the nail art...


I used Rose Quartz as my base... obviously.


I then freehanded the pattern with a detail brush and W7 - Black.


I am not 100% sure what the pattern is meant to be inside the hearts, I just kinda painted it. It sort of reminds me of roses, in an abstract kind of way.


I was fairly pleased with these. They aren't the best thing I have ever done, but I don't think they are bad. As you can probably tell I am still a bit undecided about this one!

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com