23 November 2013

Fat Puss Polish Swatches

Hello lovelies. I hope everyone is having a good Saturday, I have just finished work so I am going to spend the rest of the day relaxing.

Today I have some swatches of some new indies I bought from Fat Puss Polish. I believe that this is a fairly new indie brand, so I was not sure if there would be some formula issues that hadn't been ironed out yet. But I was very impressed with the quality of these, I shall go into more detail below.


The labels are so cute! 


First up is Furbaby which is a lovely shimmery peach colour with lots of flakies running through it. It was quite sheer, I used 4 coats for the photo above. However it was easy to apply and I think this polish is pretty enough for the extra effort in applying four coats. I reckon three coats would be sufficient if you have shorter nails.



So pretty!


The other polish I got was Mr Tabby which is a grey polish with flakies running through it also. This one was more opaque than Furbaby, I used 3 coats for these photos although I think you could probably get away with 2. Again it was very smooth and easy to apply. 



Overall I was very impressed with both of the polishes and would definitely recommend that you give them a try. I will certainly be trying more from them in the future.

Have you tried anything from Fat Puss Polish? Let me know your thoughts below.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Furbaby looks just fabulous, I have Russian Blue and it's beautiful! Def need some more soon :P And I also love the labels!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous right?! I think I might need more too, but I keep saying that about everything. You indie polish makers are gonna bankrupt me :P

      Delete
  2. I have Furbaby and absolutely adore it ....I will certainly be getting some more

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com