6 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection

Hello everyone. How are we all? I am currently off work as I had an operation on my feet yesterday, I am trying to figure out a way to do my nails at my desk and still keep my feet elevated like the doctor told me to lol.

I've not got any nails to show you today (stay tuned for them tomorrow), I have more of an announcement. I was recently contacted by Ellie of Little Vintage Camera asking if I wanted to be part of #BritishBloggerSelection. This is basically a group of British bloggers who are given a theme each week to post about. This isn't just for nail bloggers, anyone with any kind of blog can join in, as long as you are British.

If you want to join in on the action you can contact Ellie on the details here. You just need to send her your blog URL, blog name and your full name and you will be added to the group. Ellie has a page on her blog about the #BritishBloggerSelection here and there are links to all the blogs which are taking part. She also has some great little badges to use too!

I haven't done very well this week, what with my operation and all I don't think I am going to manage joining in on this weeks theme. But I am going to try and get my act together for next week!


Join #BritishBloggerSelection

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com