25 November 2013

Pick A Polish: Loreal - Opulent Pink

Hi everyone. How are you all? I am super tired after work today.

Tonight I have this weeks Pick A Polish manicure to show you, this week Loreal - Opulent Pink was pulled out of the hat. I have had this polish for ages, my mum gave it to me a few years ago, but for some reason I have never used it. 


The colour is quite similar to last week's polish, but a bit darker.


Opulent Pink is a deep pink cream. It was sooo nearly a one coater, but I used two just to even it out completely. This photo is without topcoat, as you can see it is very shiny. 


I was feeling lazy with my nail art so wanted something quick and easy. I decided to go with the technique I used for the background on my #BritishBloggerSelection nails I did last week as it is so easy, but still looks interesting.


I got the idea from Chalkboard Nails. To do this I wiped most of the polish off the brush on the neck of the bottle and swiped the mostly dry brush over my nail. Which created this patchy effect.


The lighter colour is Miners - Marshmallow. I added a matte topcoat as I think it adds to the distressed look.

So overall I really loved this polish (I don't know why I haven't used it before) and I am pleased with the outcome of my nail art. This is definitely going to be something I do when I am short on time.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com