18 November 2013

Pick A Polish: Leighton Denny - Plush Pink

Hello lovelies. I've got that Monday feeling today, is it the weekend yet?!

I am back with this weeks instalment of Pick A Polish, today it is the turn of Leighton Denny - Plush Pink. 


I don't own many polishes by Leighton Denny, but in my experience they are good quality and I like them.


Here is a quick swatch for you. This is two coats with topcoat, although it was shiny anyway so the topcoat didn't add to it in that way. This could possibly be a one coater if you applied a thick coat, but I applied two thinner coats. The formula was good, very easy to apply.

Onto the nail art...


For this design I was inspired by a packet of sanitary towels... yes you did read that correctly. I currently have a pink pack of sanitary towels in my bathroom that have a cute little skyline and buildings etc. around the bottom. I really liked how it looked so I decided to recreate it. This is probably my weirdest source of inspiration yet.


The base colour I used was Leighton Denny - Plush Pink.


I freehanded the skyline, the darker pink is OPI - Embarca-Dare Ya and the white is my usual Color Club.


I was happy with how these nails turned out, I think the tiny buildings are rather cute. I don't feel my photos quite do it justice however, the darker pink stood out more in real life.

Have you tried anything from Leighton Denny? What did you think of them?

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com