20 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection: Favourite Clothes Shop

Hello everyone. How are you all? I have a day off work today as I am working Saturday, I feel this day off is well needed as I am feeling a bit under the weather.

Today I have this week's #BritishBloggerSelection post, this week the theme is my favourite clothes shop. I wouldn't say I have a favourite clothes shop to be honest, I have a few that I like but I'm not sure one stands out on its own for me. However I have recently been eyeing up this dress from Topshop and I do quite often find things I like in Topshop. So I decided to do a design based on that dress.


I started with a white base using my unnamed Color Club white.


Over the white I used a technique I saw by Chalkboard Nails here. To do this I used Rimmel - Black Cab and wiped most of the polish off the brush on the neck of the bottle. I swiped the brush over the nail, but as there wasn't much polish on the brush it gave a patchy effect.


Finally I freehanded the silhouettes of the flowers with a detail brush.


I was pleased with how these came out, they have made me want the dress even more now! I am hoping santa might see this post and take the hint lol.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com