4 November 2013

Pick A Polish: Barry M - Lady

Hello everyone. How are we all today?

Today I have the start of a new series to show you. As you may have gathered by the title I have called this Pick A Polish. Like many other nail polish addicts I have an ever growing stash, but a lot of my polishes tend to get neglected and sit untried for prolonged periods of time whilst I keep going back to the same few bottles. So I have decided to pick a polish at random from my stash (using an excel spreadsheet and a random number generator so I can't cheat) once a week. I then have to create some nail art with said polish and I shall be posting the results.



Today was the turn of number 312... Barry M - Lady. I lucked out with this one as I only got this recently and was planning on playing with it soon anyway.


I decided to do something simple, I settled on a dotticure as I haven't done one for ages and I do really love them.


I started with a base of Models Own - Nude Beige.


I then added the dots with Barry M - Lady and a few different sized dotting tools.


I didn't add a topcoat as Lady is a textured polish


Here is a swatch of Lady on its own. I used two coats for this photo, the formula was good and easy to apply. There is still a bit of visible nail line but this didn't bother me. I think with three coats it would be opaque. It dried fairly fast which is important as if you want to keep the texture you can't slather it with a fast dry topcoat. So it gets a thumbs up from me!

Have you tried this polish? What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com