31 October 2014

Graveyard Nails

Hello loves. Happy Halloween!

I've got my final Halloween design of the year to show you today. I have been wanting to do some graveyard nails for ages... l intended to last Halloween and never got round to it. This year I promised myself that I would do some and when I saw these nails by the lovely Sarah of Penny Pinching Polish I knew immediately I wanted to do something similar. I'm so glad I finally got these done!


Click below for more.


As you can see I didn't do exactly the same manicure as Sarah, I mainly took inspiration from her pink and red gradient background and then just went to town on my graveyard design. For my gradient I used Barry M - Passionfruit and NYC - MoMa. I painted my graveyard freehand using W7 - Black.




I was pretty happy with these nails. I think the gradient background is what makes it to be honest - all credit goes to Sarah for that! The red sky looks so freaky.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com