17 October 2014

French Tip & Chevron.

Hi lovelies. It's FRIDAY!! I hope you all have lovely plans for the weekend :). 

I recently came across this awesome manicure by Doctor Crafty whilst browsing blogs and immediately fell in love! So as soon as I got a chance I recreated it on my own nails.


Click below for more.


The original design was a negative space one... but after my slime manicure the other day my nails are so yellow they practically glow (waaah), there was no way I was going to subject you guys to looking at that. So instead I used a very pale pink unnamed Color Club polish as my base. For my french tip I used OPI - In The Cable Car Pool Lane which I freehanded. I then applied one chevron nail sticker on one side of my nail and used Glam Polish - Tempestarii to fill in the gap. 




I was really happy with these, they are a bit different but that is what I love about them. I'm proud of these french tips too - I think these are the best ones I have done.

Let me know your thoughts below guys.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com