1 November 2014

Fashion Inspired - Yellow, Black and White Distressed Nail Art

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great Halloween, I didn't do much but I am off to Alton Towers tomorrow so I am looking forward to that!

I have a Fashion Inspired post for you today, I haven't done one of these in ages! I've had a picture of this dress saved for probably about a year now and I've finally got round to recreating it on my nails.


Click below for more.


This is the dress I was inspired by, I'm loving the monochrome tones with the little pop of colour.


I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White as my base. I then used the dry brush technique to brush on a small amount of W7 - Black and Barry M - Acid Yellow in a random pattern. I love how easy this technique is.




I loved wearing these! They are simple, but pretty effective in my opinion. Even though it's autumn I can't stop adding a little bit of neon into my nail art every now and again!

Have a great weekend everyone. 

5 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com