13 December 2014

Gingerbread Man!

Hello loves. How are we all? I'm having a blog catch up day today and I'm off out for Christmas drinks with work tonight. 

I have some more Christmas inspired nail art today.. a cute little gingerbread man! I followed this tutorial by @judyrox on Instagram. 


Click below for more.


I used a base of Leighton Denny - Blue Lagoon. I freehanded the gingerbread man using China Glaze - Ingrid, Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, Barry M - Passionfruit and Barry M - Damson. I did a glitter gradient using Nail Lacquer UK - Blinded by the Bling on the rest of my nails and added a few bits of the glitter around the gingerbread man. 



I was pretty happy with these, my gingerbread man is no where near as good as the original I copied but I still like him. I am so in love with this glitter, especially for Christmas - I use it every year now! 

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. The gingerbread man is very cute. I loved that you used such a pretty blue for your base instead of green and red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I thought he would stand out better against a blue :)

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com