16 December 2014

52 Week Pick & Mix Challenge: Crinkly Tape and Glitter Topper

Hello lovelies. How are you all? 

I've got this week's 52 Week Challenge prompt for you today. This week the themes are crinkly tape and glitter topper. I'm not actually sure what crinkly tape is supposed to be, even google didn't shed much light on the situation - so I just decided to go with chevrons instead (they are kind of crinkly). 


Click below for more.



My base for this manicure is W7 - Black. On each nail I applied a chevron sticker vertically and then added a coat of Black Cat Lacquer - Libra to one side of my nail. This is such an awesome glitter topper, I love how it totally transforms over dark colours. 




These were so simple and easy to do, but I think they have come out pretty well - even if I do say so myself! It's definitely this glitter topper that makes this manicure though, so I'm not sure I can take all the credit for it haha!

Let me know your thoughts below.

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com