9 December 2014

52 Week Pick & Mix Challenge: Chevrons/Red & Gold.

Hello everyone. I hope you're all well. I've had another busy day and I'm glad to be home snuggled up on my sofa :). 

I've been looking forward to this weeks themes for the 52 week challenge for a while. This week they are red and gold and chevrons. Not only are chevrons nice and easy to do, red and gold makes me feel rather festive so I was excited to get going on this one. 


Click below for more.



My base colour is Pahlish - Thunderous Sparks which is an absolutely beautiful polish, I really didn't want to put anything over it! I taped off my chevrons using my chevron stickers and filled in the gaps using OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby. I only did a few chevrons on my index and little fingers, just to try and be a little different to your standard chevron manicure. Plus I didn't want to cover up Thunderous Sparks any more than I had to!



I really loved these nails, I think my more simple manicures are often some of my favourites. It still has a festive feel about it too, which is never a bad thing at this time of year. 

Let me know your thoughts below. 

See you next time. 

3 comments:

  1. Oooo that's really pretty, I love the red and I love the half chevrons on your pinky and index fingers. It shows of the gorgeous polish to a tee. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com