3 November 2014

Pick A Polish: OPI - Definite Moust Have

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I had a lovely day out at Alton Towers yesterday but didn't get back til late last night. I get up for work at 5am so I am definitely feeling it today!

For Pick A Polish this Monday I will be showing you OPI - Definite Moust Have. I have loads and loads of pinks, but this one has to be one of my favourite ones. Despite this I don't really use it very often, so it was fun to have another play with it. 


Click below for more.



Definite Moust Have is a bright rose pink creme. It does have a little bit of a shimmer but it's so subtle you can barely see it - certainly not in my photos. This swatch shows two coats without topcoat. It has a good formula, which is what I have come to expect from OPI. This sure is a gorgeous shade!


I was feeling something sparkly for my nail art, so I cracked out OPI - My Voice Is A Little Norse. I did a copycat of this manicure by The Nailasaurus. I've been liking simple nail art recently, so I liked these.




I love this design, I do wish I had used a denser glitter though. The fact I could still see the pink under the glitter bugged me somewhat!

Let me know what you think below.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com