11 November 2014

52 Week Pick & Mix Challenge - Wild Animals/Yellow

Hello lovelies. How have your Tuesday's been? I'm still unwell, I went into work for a few hours but had to come home early.. fingers crossed I can make a whole day tomorrow.

I have this week's prompt for the 52 week challenge for you today - I don't believe we're on week 7 already! This weeks themes are wild animals and yellow. I actually didn't find combining these themes too hard at all - I see yellow as quite a wild colour anyway! 


Click below for more.



I went for a leopard print skittle manicure in the end. I painted all my nails using China Glaze - Ingrid bar my little finger which is OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby. I created my spots for my leopard print using China Glaze - Metro Pollen-tin and one spot of Love.Angel.Music.Baby and did the outline using W7 - Black. I used a coat of OPI - Man With The Golden Gun on my ring finger. In hindsight, I probably should have done the background yellow and the spots brown - I've just gone for a backwards leopard instead lol. 




I'm not totally in love with these, some may shoot me for saying this but I'm not a huge fan of leopard print! I hardly ever do it for that reason, so it's not a technique I have refined either. But leopards are definitely wild so I have no doubt I hit both of the themes this week! 

Let me know your thoughts below.

Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com