23 November 2014

Share The Love Sunday

Hello loves. I'm back from my weekend in London, I had a lovely time but I am exhausted now!

It's time to take your (and my) mind off the fact that it's nearly Monday, as I have my weekly round up of the amazing nail art I have been loving this week. 


Click below to see this week's picks. 



My first pick is this beautiful glitter gradient by @polishedtwins on Instagram. I am a complete sucker for a glitter gradient, and this one is the perfect combination of girly, glittery goodness! The glitter is gorgeous and the base is a perfect companion to it. I want to do a glitter gradient now! 

Ways to follow @polishedtwins - 



How beautiful is this stamped rose mani by Simply Into My Nails?! This is so elegant and classy. I really love the stamping over the bare nail - I think that is what makes me love it so much. 

Ways to follow Simply Into My Nails - 



Next I chose this really creative use of nail wraps by @dess_sure. I don't know why I've never thought of cutting up nail wraps into shapes before, it is such a good idea! I'm especially loving the spotty butterfly, isn't it adorable?!

Ways to follow @dess_sure - 



I was completely blown away by these colourful trees by @storynailart. I think she did a great job of replicating this scene. I wish trees were all these colours in real life, it's vivid and stunning! 

Ways to follow @storynailart - 



My final choice this week was this black hole design by Starfish Nails. This is a nice twist on a galaxy manicure - galaxies have been done so much, it's great to still see people adapting them in their own way. The use of different colours on each nail works brilliantly too, I love them!

Ways to follow Starfish Nails - 


I hope you like this week's picks - see you next time. 

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com