29 August 2014

Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Inspired by Music

Hi guys. How are you all? I am glad it's the weekend (I think I say this every Friday).

The theme for Fingerfood's Theme Buffet this week is music.. and I have gone for the most loose interpretation on the theme possible haha! I browsed Youtube looking at lots of different music videos until something in one of them inspired me, a lot of music videos are very boring nowadays lol. Eventually I came across the video for Sing by Ed Sheeran and I liked the blue stripey pattern that is in the background at times so I went with that for my manicure (I told you it was a loose interpretation!).


Click below for more.



This is the pattern I was inspired by.


I used a base of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and freehanded the stripy patterns using Barielle - Surf's Up.




I was happy with these in the end, I like the randomness of them. 

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com