2 August 2014

Fashion Inspired - Neon Flowers

Hello loves. I hope you are all well. I'm spending the day catching up on blog things as I have been falling very behind lately. 

I have a summery, fashion inspired design to show you today. These are pretty simple but effective in my opinion, plus they are perfect for the summer! 


Click below for more.



This is the dress I was inspired by, isn't the print just so cute?! I had to have it on my nails!


My base colour is Models Own - Beach Bag. I cannot express how much I am loving this colour at the moment. 


I added my petals using W7 - Black and a dotting tool.


Finally I added a little dot of OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby in the centre of each flower.


I thought this was such a fun summer design and it's pretty easy to achieve too. I wore these for three days and didn't want to take them off which is rare for me. 

What's your favourite design for summer? Let me know in the comments.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com