8 July 2014

Pick A Polish: Nails Inc - Baker Street

Hi everyone. This is yet another scheduled post as I will still be in Morocco when this goes live.

Today I have this week's Pick A Polish to show you, this month it will be pushed back to Tuesdays because of the nail art challenge I am doing. This week's polish is Nails Inc - Baker Street which I was gifted by my cousin when she had a clear out of her polishes and I have to say I do love the colour.


Read on after the jump for more.



Baker Street is a bright blue creme. The colour is truly stunning, but I am not a huge fan of the formula (this is often the case with Nails Inc for me). I used three coats, which I think is unusual for a blue like this and it was a little bit runnier than I would have liked. However that is being quite picky, as on the grand scale of things it's still pretty easy to apply and I think that colour is soooo worth it!


I decided to do some little half moon flower type things for my nail art.


I started by freehanding the petals using Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and then added the dot in the middle.


I then added in my gold accents and outlined the dot. The gold is China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie.


I was soo pleased with this whole manicure! I love this colour blue and I thought the nail art came out nicely too. I quite the the bold pattern of the flowers :).

Have you tried this polish? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com