14 July 2014

Life In Lacquers Nail Art Challenge - Dots.

Hello loves. Happy Monday, it was back to work and reality for me today :( booo! Roll on my next holiday.

Today I have the fourth theme for Life In Lacquer's Nail Art Challenge to show you, today the theme is dots. I often overlook dotticures as I like to challenge myself a bit more with my nail art a lot of the time. However you can get some really cool effects with dots so I was excited for this post. 


Read on after the jump.



I started with a white base using Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


I added my dots on randomly with a dotting tool.


The colours I used were Kelly Brook - Unnamed, Models Own - Flip Flop, China Glaze - Heat Index, China Glaze - Sun of a Peach and Belle Glamour - Am I Yellow or Green? Flip Flop and Am I Yellow or Green look the same in these photos though lol.



I was pretty happy with these, I did them before I went on holiday and I was looking forward to the sun. Now I'm home and the weather is rubbish I kinda feel they are a bit out of place but never mind :P. 

I hope you guys like them.

See you next time.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! And there's no such thing as neon being out of place, it is July! (yes, we have silly weather this side of the Northsea too and it does not always feel like summer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Haha yes that is very true, I tend to wear it regardless anyway ;)

      Delete
  2. Those are awesome nails, nice and vibrant which is how I like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes they are definitely vibrant ;)

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com