5 May 2014

Pick A Polish: Models Own - Duck

Hello my lovelies. I hope you are all having a wonderful bank holiday Monday. I am currently stuck at home with my bad foot, I can't drive or walk very well so I am missing out on the sun :( but on the upside I am getting lots of blog related things done. 

I have more Models Own to show you today in form of a Pick A Polish post. I have liked their last couple of collections that they've released. The polish I shall be showing you today is Models Own - Duck


To see this lovely polish read on after the jump.


Duck is a sky blue creme base with different sized black glitters and it is from their recent Speckled Egg collection. I used three coats, it is a little sheer. The formula was good however, it applied very smoothly. The glitters also applied evenly, there was no clumping and I didn't need to do any placement. This is the first time I have tried this but I really liked it, it reminds me of spring but with a bit of an edge to it :) (and obviously speckled eggs too).


Now for my nail art..


I wanted to keep it simple as I didn't want to overwhelm this lovely polish.


Over Duck I painted on the v-gap with a detail brush using Barry M - Pearl.


I outlined the v-gap using Cherimoya - Neon Blue to finish it off.


As I'm sure you can probably tell I was pretty impressed with this polish, definitely glad I tried it out. I'm glad I didn't go over the top with the nail art, I wanted to let this beauty shine.

Have you tried any of the polishes from this collection? Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com