27 May 2014

May Tri Polish Challenge: Purple, Red and Green

Hi everyone. I hope everyone has had a lovely Tuesday. I came home from work early and spent my afternoon asleep on the sofa.. damn migraine! But I am feeling a bit better now after my nap.

I have the final post for May's Tri Polish Challenge to show you today.. I have to say I am glad this month is finished, these colours just aren't my thing. However, I have this week FINALLY come up with a design that I was happy with, I got there in the end lol.


Read on after the jump to see what I came up with.



I decided to go for a colour block manicure as I very rarely dislike them, so I figured it would be a safe bet!


I started by painting all my nails white with Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


After this was completely dry I taped my V shapes with my striping tape and filled in the gaps with my three tri polish colours.


The colours I used are OPI - You're Such A Budapest, China Glaze - Hey Sailor and Barry M - Sugar Apple.


I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS MANICURE!! If you read my blog regularly you will know I have been really struggling to come up with anything this month for the Tri Polish Challenge. However I do like this design, I think possibly because my green is almost bordering on a light blue I think it goes better with the red. It has been reminding me too much of Christmas previously lol. So I am happy I finally came up with something I liked.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com