3 May 2014

My Picks From Delush Polish Spring Awakening Collection.

Good morning ladies. Happy Saturday! I hope you all have wonderful plans for this three day weekend :). My foot is still swollen so I am trying to rest it up as I want to go out tonight :(.

Since trying Delush Polish for the first time a couple of months ago I have been itching to try more, I was so impressed with them last time! I decided to wait and see what spring offerings were brought out this year and I snapped a couple up as soon as the Spring Awakening collection was released :). So I shall be showing you my picks today.



To see my swatches read on after the jump.

I decided on two out of the collection, first we have Wanna Dance With Some Bunny.


Wanna Dance With Some Bunny is an off white milky base with pink hearts, aqua circles, blue, orange and yellow hexes, green squares and pink and yellow micro glitter (I think I spotted most of it). This was two coats with topcoat. The opacity in the base was nice, it covered the nail nicely but the glitters didn't get lost in it. The glitter distribution was good and I didn't even have to fish for the hearts which I was expecting to have to do. It was a little bit thick due to all the glitter, but it was still very manageable. This one makes me feel happy!


The second polish I purchased was Destined For Grapeness.


Destined For Grapeness is a purple base with purple, blue and white hexes and holo micro glitter. Again this is two coats with topcoat. The glitters had settled a bit in the bottle, but I just put it upside down for a couple of minutes and it redistributed fine. I really liked the formula on this one, it applied smoothly and I didn't have to fiddle around with the glitters at all on the nail. I love how delicate this shade feels. Please excuse how red my fingers are in this photo.. I was having some kind of hot flush while taking these photos (god knows why, I'm only twenty lol) but didn't realise how red my hands were until I was editing the photos :( boo!


I was equally impressed with these two polishes as I was my first purchases from Delush Polish, I think this brand definitely has to be one of my favourite indies. I don't order from abroad that often because of the postage but I have to say these are sooo worth it! I really can't pick a favourite from these two, I love them both for different reasons.

Do you have a favourite? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com