5 January 2015

Pick A Polish: Tara's Talons - Cherry Blossom

Hello lovelies. How are you all? It was back to work for me today, but to be quite honest I was a bit bored of sitting at home!

Monday means Pick A Polish and this week I will be showing you Tara's Talons - Cherry Blossom. I got this from one of Tara's spring collections last year and I have used it a few times since, which is quite rare for me!


Click below for more.


Cherry Blossom is a light pink crelly with a mix of white, gold and bronze glitters. My swatch shows 3 coats with topcoat. The formula on this is good, it applies very smoothly and the distribution of the glitters is excellent. The only slight issue is that it dries a bit gritty, so it needs a nice thick topcoat to smooth it out. This is a lovely clean and wearable colour, but still with a bit of interest from the glitters. 


I decided to take inspiration from the name of this polish and do some cherry blossom inspired nail art. Over Cherry Blossom I painted my branches using W7 - Black. I then applied my dots using Barry M - Miami, OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama, Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby. I know gold isn't traditionally a cherry blossom colour, but I just wanted some gold in it!




I really loved both this polish and this nail art... I think they are both really pretty! You've gotta love a bit of pink now and again!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

See you next time. 

4 comments:

  1. Cherry Blossom is gorgeous, a great neutral that is interesting! Love the nail art you've done as well, so pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think that the gold blossoms will grow onto chocolates on the cherry tree that you could eat in due course! That's a very pretty mani :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com