13 January 2015

52 Week Pick & Mix Challenge: Film & Holo

Hello loves. How are we all? 

This week for the 52 Week Challenge the themes are film and holo. This is the first week in this challenge that I haven't combined both of the themes... I have to be quite honest I don't watch that many films so I always struggle when film themes come up in challenges. But the beauty of this challenge is that it is flexible, so I just went for the holo side of things. 


Click below for more.



I recently got a bottle of ILNP - Black Orchid which I have been totally lemming over since it was released - so I couldn't wait to try it! I stamped using OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby and this rose image from plate 55 by Infinity Nails. 




I really liked these. I actually wore this for four days, which is practically an eternity for me! 

Let me know your thoughts below.

See you next time. 


6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I would wear this any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I like black orchid. In fact this whole mani is stunning. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, Black Orchid is gorgeous - I love it!

      Delete
  3. This entire look is awesome! I love the bright gold over the vampy base!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com