23 June 2014

Pick A Polish: Belle Glamour - Wink Wink.

Hi my loves. Happy Monday. This is my last full week at work before I go on holiday, so I reckon this week is going to go slowly :P.

I have this week's Pick A Polish post for you today and another UK indie to show you. I seem to be on a UK indie roll with these posts lately :). This week's polish is Belle Glamour - Wink Wink. Belle Glamour is another UK indie which unfortunately isn't trading any more but I did get quite a few polishes from this brand whilst I could. 


Read on after the jump for more.


Wink Wink is a neon pink jelly polish with a subtle shimmer. I used two coats over white for this swatch, it's very sheer so definitely needs undies. This has a nice formula though, it's very smooth and I had no troubles with the application. I did get a few bits of unmixed pigment in my bottle though, which you can see in the swatch but this didn't bother me too much. It did freak out my camera bit, it is a bit brighter in real life.. seriously neon!


I decided to go with some simple dotted flowers for my nail art. 


I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and W7 - Black for my petals.


For the silver centres of the flowers and the other dots I used OPI - This Gown Needs A Crown.


I really like this polish, it's great for when I am feeling a bit outrageous :P. This isn't the best nail art I've ever done, but I don't think you can really go wrong with dotted flowers can you? Simple, but pretty.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Its seeing things like this that makes me miss making polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com