24 June 2014

June Tri Polish Challenge: Turquoise, Coral and Nude.

Hi lovelies. I hope you are all having good days.

I have June's final Tri Polish Challenge post to show you today, I don't believe it's almost July already! This will be my last Tri Polish post for a while, if you are a regular reader you will know I have been really struggling with inspiration for the last few months with this challenge so I've decided to have a little break from it. But I am going to be taking part in another weekly challenge from next week so hopefully that will get me out of my challenge rut! Anyway enough of my rambling..


Read on after the jump to see what I came up with.



Once again, I couldn't think of what to do with these colour so I went for a watermarble.


The colours I used for my watermarble were Barry M - Lychee, Barry M - Greenberry and Models Own - Coral Glaze.


Some of my colours bled together on this watermarble, I definitely still have a lot of practising to do with this technique!


Despite this not being the most technically perfect watermarble I still liked it. I quite the the combination of these three polishes together. Plus it's all good practice :).

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. I think this is really pretty, and it just adds to the prettiness that they colours have merged a bit sometimes. Really beautiful watermarble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN! This is so hot looking and simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the colours and I personally always like it if each nail is slightly different :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it makes it more interesting and I would have been there forever trying to get them all the same ;). Thanks hun.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com