26 December 2013

What I Wore On My Nails - Christmas Work Do.

Hello everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had a lovely relaxing day and don't have to go back to work until Monday, yay!

Today I am going to show you some nails I wore a few weeks ago to my Christmas work do. I bought myself a sparkly, new dress and needed some nails to match. 


Click below for full details.

My dress was blue so I wanted to incorporate that into the design.


I used a base colour of Barry M - Lychee.


The rest I freehanded with Nicole by OPI - Listen To Your Momager.


These didn't come out exactly I had imagined, in my head the lines were thinner and neater. But as usual I left it all to the last minute.. so these had to do. But I do like the concept, I think with a bit more practice these could be really cool.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com